It is the mission of Hand In Hand Organizing to empower individuals, families, and business owners to eliminate clutter and become more productive. We provide practical organizing solutions that are tailor-made to meet your needs. Our approach is one of patience and understanding while guiding you through such a stressful process.
Organizing comes naturally to me and is a big part of my everyday life with a family of five. For me, it is a stress free task because I have created "systems" that work for my family. Things run smoothly and there is order. "Everything in its place" is our motto.
I have enjoyed organizing since childhood and have applied my skills to help friends, family members, and coworkers over the years. My background consists of a Bachelor's Degree in Child & Family Studies and a Master's Degree in Education. My combined experience in these areas along with organizing provides me the opportunity to understand the emotional aspects of getting organized and teaching others how to remain organized.
There is nothing I love more than to help others. I am a naturally caring and compassionate person and I enjoy seeing how positive change impacts a person's life for the better.
Getting started with organizing may be very overwhelming for you and I truly understand that. I am very patient and will walk you through the process every step of the way at your pace. If you are reading my page right now, you have already taken the first step to becoming organized by seeking help.
Please do not feel ashamed because I will not pass any judgement based on the condition of your unorganized areas. I will ensure that I offer the best solutions to help you create systems that will work for you and your family. If you are ready to live stress free and tackle those unorganized areas in your home or office, I'm ready and willing to help.
1 Corinthians 14:40 (NKJV) "Let all things be done decently and in order"
Learn more about our Services or Contact Us here.
Code of Ethics We Stand By:
- We will respect our clients, their spaces, and will remain non-judgmental throughout all interactions.
- We will only provide services in areas in which we are competent and knowledgeable.
- If other professionals are needed, we will do our best to connect you with qualified individuals and/or companies.
- All fees for services will be honestly represented and provided upfront.
- Any and all client information will be held with the utmost of confidentiality and will not be shared with anyone.
- Client testimonials and/or photos will only be used with explicit permission provided by the client.
- Any and all fees associated with services will be provided upfront and never hidden.
- We will not financially benefit from any products and/or services recommended.
- If fee structure changes, we will provide immediate notice to existing clients and only effective towards new projects not within the original agreement.